Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving!!

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving break! On Wednesday I got out of school and spent time with my cousins and family. Thursday we had our huge Thanksgiving meal which was delicious!! Friday we drove down to San Diego for my cousin's football game which was freezing but a lot of fun. Then on Saturday we went shopping at the San Diego mall which was very nice but I was very surprised to see that all the Christmas decorations were already up. After we went shopping we ate at an amazing Mexican restaurant and then drove home. This morning we woke up and visited my grandma and then said good-bye to my cousins, aunt, and uncle. It was very sad but like I always say all good things must come to an end. I can't wait for Winter Break!!

No comments:

Post a Comment