Saturday, October 8, 2011

Falling into Fall




It's my favorite time of the year...fall!!!! I love bundling up in warm clothes, scarves, and winter accessories. California doesn't really experience cold weather but this year the it's been really cold and rainy. One of the reasons why I love fall is much is because I get to see my family during Thanksgiving! Also because we get a lot of breaks from school(: These are some pictures my dad took a couple years ago when he visited Connecticut during fall! 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Anna! Its Emma (remember me?!) and Peyton (Mallorys other friend) and we wanted you to follow our blog, Book Couture! Thanks!
    Book Couture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are good pictures ANNA! Your dad and Mr. Paul are coming tomorrow I wish you were too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY EMMA!(: I will definitely follow your blog(:
    MALLORY!! I know i wish i could see you :(( and thanks!! :D

    ReplyDelete