Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer!! Love or hate?

So the beginning of my summer was amazing!!! Swimming, beach, paddle boating with friends, but then summer school and cheer camp started up at the same time. This is no ordinary summer school, it's the whole school year packed in 6 weeks and to make matters worse....it's biology!! It's been really hard studying for tests and keeping up with 2 hours of homework everyday!! I really hope I pass this class because if I don't I'm just going to have to redo EVERYTHING next year!!! :( Then I have cheer camp which I've been enjoying but it's gotten so hot!! Today my cheer and summer school have conflicting schedules so I have to leave cheer early today. In 30 days(I've been counting) I will have my own summer free of everything!!! Can't wait until then!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment