Saturday, November 27, 2010

All Good Things must Come to an End

Well here I am back home in Irvine.. :( I miss Austin sooo much I had such an amazing time with my family here are a few pictures. Well, the plane flight was okay very bumpy at times but for some reason it feels almost just as cold as it did in Austin...kind of strange. It's been a day full of good-byes I don't like it, it feels very anticlimactic. This time last week my heart was skipping with excitement while packing for Austin, now I'm unpacking. :( Oh well... but on the plus side I had a fantastic time on my vacation and I can't wait to see my family soon.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Anna! I didn't mean to do this but one of my blog titles had almost the same name as this! Sorry.:) I miss u alot but once this week is over, only 2 more weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont worry mallory i dont care at all :) and i am sooo excited to see you!

    ReplyDelete